Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:06:18 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Alexander V Zubchenko <stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua>
To:        okirE <okirE@sgshells.com>
Cc:        <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A problem regarding loss packets,

Greetings!

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, okirE wrote:

> I was tampering with my sysctl commands a while back, and w/o realising it, my system is now getting loss packets extremely frequently.
> Are there any sysctl commands that can cause this?
Mayb You turned on firewall? net.inet.ip.fw.* mayb the problem. Look
at ipfw(8) for description of this family of sysctl vars and check
your current state. And play with care, when play with fire
(especially with firewall) ;-)

Alexander V Zubchenko,		E-Mail: stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua
System Administrator,		WWW: http://www.hermes-comp.zp.ua/
Hermes-comp,