Date:      Sun, 20 Mar 2005 18:43:06 +0100
From:      Christian Tischler <mail@myunix.net>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: MS Exchange server on FreeBSD?

As I follow this discussion an idea/question forms in my head.
The server side should be managed by BSD, but the client side is most
surely an heterogeneous group.
So a solution to somehow emulate/simulate an exchange server on an box
(or cluster of sql horde what ever servers), and import this e.g.
calendar data into a BSD solution. As I understand the so far mentioned
products, these are quite capable of doing so. Then there would be an
easy solution to different likes in clients.
As I am not at all a skilled programmer I can not appraise the work that
would be needed to establish such a thing.

Christian