Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:02:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Will Saxon <saxonww@ufl.edu>
To:        Alex Le Heux <alexlh@funk.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Crashing netscape?

You arent the only one, I have tried nestcape 4.08 and 4.7 navigator and
both exit on signal 10 and coredump quite often. It happens in the middle
of page rendering and also everytime I try to close the application (rare
since I hardly ever get the chance to do that myself).

I dont know why it does that. I can't seem to tell that there is any
definite pattern to it, or that anything in particular triggers it. I just
deal with it, and lately I just do most of my browsing on a different
machine with a different OS :/. Trying Mozilla M13 now, and it doesnt seem
to be as bad although it still doesnt render pages correctly most of the
time.

-Will