Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:57:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike Heffner <mheffner@mailandnews.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        audit@freebsd.org, Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Subject:   RE: hylafax patch (fwd)

On 21-Feb-2000 Kris Kennaway wrote:
  | Does someone have the time to look this over?
  |
  | Kris
  |
  | ----
  | "How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?"
  | "Eight!"
  | "That was a rhetorical question!"
  | "Oh..then, seven!" -- Homer Simpson

Well, I did a quick glance over it. It should really use sizeof() rather than
hardcoding the buffer lengths, which could become changed in one location and
not another. Also, should it fail if the supplied string is too long for the
buffer in some places (ie. supplied command-line args) ?

 * Mike Heffner <spock@techfour.net>    *
 * Fredericksburg, VA                   *
 * ICQ# 882073                          *
 * Sent at: 24-Feb-2000 -- 01:55:57 EST *
 * http://my.ispchannel.com/~mheffner   *