Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:21:31 -0500
From:      "Thompson, Jimi" <JimiT@mail.cox.smu.edu>
To:        <dominic.marks@btinternet.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: honeyd-0.5

I wanted to see when you'll be issuing a port update for 4.9.  The
current version of honeyd is 0.8b which fixes a problem that I'm having
with the 0.5 binary. =20

=20

Thanks,

=20

Ms. Jimi Thompson, CISSP

Manager, Web Operations

Cox School of Business

Southern Methodist University

=20

"What kind of peace do we seek? Not a 'Pax Americana' enforced on the
world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the
security of a slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace
that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men and
nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their
children-not merely peace for Americans, but peace for all men and
women; not merely peace in our time, but peace for all time." - John F.
Kennedy

=20

=20

=20