Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:14:58 GMT
From:      flex@SoftHome.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   fix my BSD

Hello there developers :")
I`m new with FreeBSD , after testing most of the Linux distributions , so
now i have FreeBSD isntalled (from 2 weeks). I like it :") i will never
change it to other . So i send you support request. I know the UNIX network
administrative work will not be easy and i must be ready to start solving
problems with the security of my networks. I want to get the newest
information abouth that what bugs, vulnerables and security holes has been
found in the software of me and my friends :"). They are on BSD stations
too . So i hope i will get this support information including bugs.txt ,
new_vulnerabilities.txt Xploits and patches. This is new and very
importatnt for me and will help me to learn more about the BSD and how to
protect it from abusers (Here they are so more). I hope i will get this
support from you - the developers ...!!!!!:") please dont leugh to my poor
english :"). I will wait for reply on my mail (flex@softhome.net) . Thats
all for now brb :") ..