Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 00:13:00 +0100 (CET)
From:      Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it>
To:        "Jeroen C. van Gelderen" <jeroen@vangelderen.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/boot/forth loader.conf

> > You mean along the lines of if_xx.ko? That might be an idea, apart
> > from the fact that then the module name does not correspond in any
> > way to the name used in the manpage.
>
> I'd love to see the various modules grouped logically. I'd vote in
> favor of usb_* in case it counts...

It'd be nice, but only if this does not obfuscate the reference to other
locations were it can be found. I am for example not in favour of the
atapi0 entry in the kernel config file as it is nowhere to be found in
the man pages. It's _only_ in the kernel config file and the name of the
module.

Doing a man -k usb or man -k mouse should give good results.

Nick