Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2002 22:07:27 -0000
From:      "Philip Pereira" <info@wintellect.co.uk>
To:        "Cliff Sarginson" <cliff@raggedclown.net>, "Gary W. Swearingen" <swear@blarg.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to change a FreeBSD clock time

Cliff,

Thank you for understanding my dilemma! It's tough trying to write to a
questions forum of "experts" when their replies are usually along the lines
of...

"read the freaking man page..." (as I've had said before)

I always assumed that forums were to help people to gain an understanding
and answers to problems - not make them feel worse because they don't fully
understand the man page or the OS - or that they have to use the 'DATE'
command to set the time - like that command really makes sense?

I want to be a part of the FreeBSD community - but I need time to get there
while I learn bits at a time.

Once again, I thank you very much!

Phil.