Date:      Wed, 01 Mar 2000 09:52:41 -0800
From:      David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
To:        Adam <mjryan@netins.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: X Email clients

Adam wrote:

> Does anyone know of an X e-mail client that has multiple pop3 account
> support and a spell checker?
> I have checked balsa out, I didn't like that very well , so I am up for all
> suggestions, what I really need is the multiple pop3 account support if
> anything,

I've always used KMail, in the KDE desktop. It allows multiple pop3 accounts and has a
spell checker. It's not as full featured as Netscape, but has the advantage of being much
smaller (even if you're not already using KDE) and compiled for FreeBSD instead of needing
the Linux compatibility stuff.

David Johnson