Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:00:15 -0400
From:      "Kevin B. Hendricks" <kevin.hendricks@sympatico.ca>
To:        dev@porting.openoffice.org, Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
Cc:        <dev@porting.openoffice.org>, <openoffice@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [porting-dev] FreeBSD and webdav problems

Hi,

Here is the loop (BTW: his looks like one of those "invisible tracking"
gifs.)  It says it is sending 1023 bytes but only 1 byte is ever received.
Aslo it says the content is text/xml when it should be binary data I
believe isn't it?

In fact, it always says it received just 1 byte but it never then requests
lthe remaining 1022 ... hmmm

Also was is an HTML error "302".

Hmm

Kevin

---snip outtake from webdavdebug.out---
Request: PROPFIND /blank.gif
Running pre_send hooks
Not handling session.
Sending request headers:
PROPFIND /blank.gif HTTP/1.1
Keep-Alive:
Connection: TE, Keep-Alive
TE: trailers
Depth: 0
Host: heise.ivwbox.de

Sending headers: attempt 0
Connecting to server at heise.ivwbox.de:80...
Request sent
Sending body...
Sending body:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
sock_send_string returns: 0
Body sent.
[Status Line] < HTTP/1.0 302 FOUND
[Header:17] < Server: IVW/1.0
Header Name: [server], Value: [IVW/1.0]
[Header:37] < Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:40:08 GMT
Header Name: [date], Value: [Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:40:08 GMT]
[Header:78] < P3P: policyref="http://www.ivwbox.de/p3p.xml", CP="NOI DSP
PSAo OUR NOR UNI"
Header Name: [p3p], Value: [policyref="http://www.ivwbox.de/p3p.xml",
CP="NOI DSP PSAo OUR NOR UNI"]
[Header:18] < Pragma: no-cache
Header Name: [pragma], Value: [no-cache]
[Header:12] < Expires: 0
Header Name: [expires], Value: [0]
[Header:42] < Set-Cookie: ivw=002f3d5ce498ea20; path=/
Header Name: [set-cookie], Value: [ivw=002f3d5ce498ea20; path=/]
[Header:22] < Location: /blank.gif
Header Name: [location], Value: [/blank.gif]
[Header:26] < Content-Type: text/plain
Header Name: [content-type], Value: [text/plain]
[Header:2] <
End of headers.
Reading 1023 bytes of response body.
Got 1 bytes.
Read block:

Digesting 1 bytes of response body.
Reading 1023 bytes of response body.
read returned zero.
Got EOF.
Read block:

Digesting 0 bytes of response body.
Response: 302 FOUND
Running post_send hooks
Connection status: no forced close, persistent connection, pre-HTTP/1.1
Closing connection.
Connection closed.
Request: PROPFIND /blank.gif
Running pre_send hooks