Date:      Sun, 9 Nov 2003 21:45:01 -0600
From:      Eric F Crist <ecrist@adtechintegrated.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mouse pointer problems in X

--Boundary-02=_Enwr/sGbYvBu612

Hey all,

I recently changed my mouse from a Trackball explorer (7 buttons, w/wheel) =
to=20
a wireless keyboard and mouse.  Now, in X windows, my pointer is about 8=20
pixels to the right of where it's actually selected, if this makes sense.  =
It=20
makes things difficult when you get many small buttons or checkboxes=20
together.

I've googled and I can't find anything.  'Pointers' would help, haha.

TIA
=2D-=20
Eric F Crist
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc