Date:      Sun, 23 Nov 2008 00:54:43 +0000
From:      "Peter Maxwell" <peter@allicient.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kern/129060: [pf] [tun] pf doesn't forget the old tun IP

I have only skim read the bug report, however in report it says "every
second connection" which sounds like what happens when you have
outgoing connections from an interface that has two IPs assigned (had
got bitten with this when using IPSec over an interface that had two
IPs assigned).  Except this time the first IP is ofcourse now not
routable, which is consistent with the observed behaviour.

So, while necessary, I would doubt clearing the state table would do
anything other than (possibly) fix the existing connections - as any
new conenctinos have a 50% chance of having their source IP as the old
IP.  I'm assuming that ALL incoming connections are processed fine?

pf is obviously working with the ($ext/if) syntax as it sounds like
its picking up the new IP.

Looks like a bug to me.