Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:26:56 +0200
From:      Vallo Kallaste <kalts@estpak.ee>
To:        Andrew Tulloch <andrewt@great4.co.uk>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -stable on Compaq DL380G3's ?

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 11:46:48AM -0000, Andrew Tulloch
<andrewt@great4.co.uk> wrote:

> Has anyone used these with FreeBSD 4.7? More specifically are there any
> known problems with the gigabit ethernet NIC's, which appear to use the
> bge (from a DL360G2) driver and the RAID controller (Smart RAID 5302)
> which (I hope) uses the ciss driver.

Everything below will speak about DL360G2.
Works well, but can't say anything about bge, as we're using them in
100Mbit mode only. I've done quite a bit of RAID testing (mirror)
and it seems to work as advertised. Get'em, you shouldn't have any
problems.
--

Vallo Kallaste
kalts@estpak.ee