Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:48:22 -0600
From:      Jeremy Norris <ishmael27@home.com>
To:        K.J.Bosschaart@wtb.tue.nl
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DRI w/ XFree-4.0.2 and Voodoo3

There were some patches that floated by a week ago or two on freebsd-current
mailing list to get tdfx drm modules to build. That plus that the glide3
patches that floated by on this list a week ago on the multimedia list are
enough to get hardware accelerated GL on Voodoo3's with XFree86 4.0.2 (I'm
running it currently at home).
I have glide3 port skeleton worked out also, but since glide project hasn't
released for over a year, you have to get source code from CVS (if someone can
host a distfile, and the author of the glide3 patches is willing, I can submit
this port).

Jeremy