Date:      Thu, 7 Jan 2010 12:34:37 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Mike Remski <mremski@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Quick new system question

Before plunking down cash on the hardware, I'd like a quick "yeah that should work"
on the following CPU/MoBo combination (for running 8.0 amd64):

AMD Athlon II X2 for a CPU GigByte GA-MA785GM for a motherboard

Looking at the platform support info the implication is it should work, I just don't have
the chance to try booting a system prior to ordering one.

Thanks.

If this is more appropriate in a different list, feel free to move.