Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 14:12:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Daniel Berlin <root@danberlin.resnet.rochester.edu>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: a possibly interesting article...

If you get me the name, i'll look it up in the global address book (tell
you who they are, what they do, etc).
I work part time for MS (I'm a college student, at college). Technically
i'm a professional evangelist. But i'm not here to argue, so please don't
pick a fight. As i said, I'm a college student, i need the money, and
it's quite a fun job from my perspective.
--Dan