Date:      Tue, 03 Feb 1998 15:17:30 -0800
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@clicknet.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        "Goeringer, Michael" <goeringerm@keywest.ird.rl.af.mil>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ach! Slot 0, unfielded interrupt 0 (unbreakable loop)

Mike Smith wrote:
> > >OK, so the only two valid configuration indices are 0x1 and 0x3.  What
> > >are the I/O addresses associated with them? (There should be extra data
> > >in thost tuples, but I can't read them 8)

Ok, I have more information.  I did the dumpcis on an older 3C538C that
we have here (shows up as a 3C589) and it had the same configuration a
0x1 and a 0x3, neither that showed an I/O address.

The I pulled out a spare Linksys EthernetCard (shows up as E-CARD) and
it did show an I/O address of I believe 0x81 under configuration 0x20.
Only problem with that is that it appears to only support IRQ 5 in
config 0x20 and that's used up by my sound card :(

Any ideas?

-Sean