Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 1999 23:56:39 -0500
From:      Shawn Leas <sleas@ixion.honeywell.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Stupid question

I'm a little new at the FBSD bootloader scheme.
Having said that, I cpio'ed my / over to a different
partition with softupdates enabled.

Now, I need to have a bootloader on wd0s4e, and
I want it to boot wd0s4e:/kernel by default.

Right now, I have to boot the old root, interrupt it,
and set currdev=disk1s4e, then boot.

This is simple, but I haven't found many docs on
doing silly stuff like this.

-- Shawn
<=========== America Held Hostage ===========>
   Day 2269 for the poor and the middle class.
   Day 2288 for the rich and the dead.
   653 days remaining in the Raw Deal.