Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:03:58 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Camelia NASTASE <camelia@office.dnt.ro>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: buildworld failure

> > it's my /etc/defaults/make.conf. i know i've modified it, but my eyes
> > can't locate the error. the really big problem is that the system in
> > cause is at about 500 Km from me. i attached the file, i hope it gets
> > through.
>
> No, /etc/defaults/make.conf is the default make.conf file (which has
> everything commented out).  It doesn't look like you've changed this
> file anyway (and you shouldn't).  Do you have an /etc/make.conf file?
>
> Kris

I know it's the default:) I changed it before the first buildworld
failure, then I thought I must have uncommented something I shouldn't,
and I commented out everything. But I thought I missed something. And
no, I don't have a /etc/make.conf. I would have sent it if I had one.

thx,
camelia
--
Camelia Nastase, camelia@office.dnt.ro