Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 1997 15:13:21 -0800
From:      RGireyev@BELLIND.COM
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Donation please ...

Huge thanks to all for replying. I now have the source code
I was looking for.

Rudy.

P.S. Just for the record there is nothing wrong with the
ftp://eecs.nwu.edu the problem is on my end. My uncompromising
network administrator is unable to configure our DNS correctly.
The reverse name resolution does not work. Neither he nor his
boss are willing to listen to suggestions from someone
as lowly and insignificant as me. If you need further proof
look at the header of my email and you'll see MS-Exchange.
Ohh well, as long as I have FreeBSD to hack on when I go home
I really don't care what they pay me to do here.

Beavis and Butt-head Software Co Inc    | Fone  1-800-555-CHICKs
"Just press any key, dude!!!!"          | Phaks 1-800-555-BUTT