Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:45:20 -0000
From:      "Max Laier" <max@love2party.net>
To:        <pf4freebsd@freelists.org>
Subject:   [pf4freebsd] Free Beer if you build it ...

Dennis and I started a patchset to bring pf+altq to FreeBSD. After 11h of
patching (see http://www.nipsi.de/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/pfaltq-fbsd for the
whole story) it's done. It compiles, links and boots (on my Laptop). And as
it's 6am now and as I am in a mood to share the work of the past hours:
http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/pfaltq-freebsd-0.1alpha.tar.gz brings the
fun.

Note:
- There are no userland applications in there (so you'll have to build pfctl
from a pf4freebsd package).
- ALTQ is broken, so don't except to load ALTQ-rulesets.
- I turely belive, that everything - despite ALTQ - works. But that must not
be true.
- If you build it and send me proof you get a FREE BEER (must come to
Karlsruhe Germany to claim it)

Off now
    Max