Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 2002 01:48:08 +1100
From:      Mark Gladman <mark@fantoma.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Err.. to be honest, I'm not sure what to put here.

'Lo to whomever reads this!

I've got a little question.. I've read through the FreeBSD handbook, and
also purchased and read the book "FreeBSD Unleashed", and after
finishing both documents (well.. all the relevent bits of the documents,
since at this stage I'm just setting up a network gateway/firewall and a
workstation). I found that I just flew through the documents in just a
few days, and am thinking "Have I missed something major here?"
And am pretty much wondering.. well.. have I missed anything? :)
It seems like I can do pretty much anything (edit files in /etc/,
install ports, recompile the kernel, configure the GUI and installed
programmes, setup networking and smbfs (although I've still got to get
around to setting up Samba itself))

So.. err.. yeah.. any help or comments would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers,
Mark