Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:39:23 +0300
From:      Konstantinos Konstantinidis <kkonstan@avdira.cc.duth.gr>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/www/mozilla Makefile ports/www/mozilla/files md5 ports/www/mozilla/patches patch-ai ports/www/mozilla/pkg PLIST

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 11:47:33PM -0400, Coleman Kane wrote:
> Still, this is no excuse for changing the port without asking the
> maintainer Obviously, something's amiss.

I compiled it yesterday on my 4.1-STABLE at home, and it would fail
with some really obscure messages. After a bit of looking around, I
realized some files in /usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla or thereabouts where
only readable by root - silly that, they seem to be related to the
GUI, chmod go+rx fixed it. As it is, the port should only run by root.
Not a major problem with the port then.

For those of you that built mozilla M16, DO try /usr/ports/www/galeon.

HTH,

K. Konstantinidis