Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 1996 17:28:58 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii@main.gbdata.com>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems...big time

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > 1. make cleandir barfs on contrib and lkm neither of which have Makefiles
> >    at the top.
> > 2. secure/lib/libdes/Makefile is a C program
>
> I think your source tree is trashed - I've just looked at that
> Makefile and it is, indeed, a Makefile.
>
> 					Jordan

Ok,

We then have a problem with sup3.freebsd.org.  I had just done 3 sups in
a row just to make sure.  I've had this server delete entire trees then
reload the same stuff....

Gary

--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF) |    I speak only for myself and "maybe" my company
gclarkii@GBData.COM     |          Member of the FreeBSD Doc Team