Date:      Thu, 2 Oct 1997 20:01:40 +0000
From:      Invis <invis@visi.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   How much work does running -current take?

	Just a few questions before I dive into -current, that didn't seem 100% answered
by the FAQ :) :

	1. If I install -current, will I have to do 'make worlds' or other 6 hour CPU
	   tasks often?

	2. Will my system more often than not be able to boot and run most of the time?
	   i.e. I have one computer, I don't mind constant reboots, even making my own
	   code patches if necessary, but if this is something it's almost necessary
           to have two machines for, please tell me!

	3. Where can I get a list of new features available in 3.0-current ??

	Please pardon me if I have asked common questions, however I have done my best
to find answers to these *nagging* questions, and haven't found all the assurance I
need :)

invis
invis@visi.com