Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 08:42:30 -0500
From:      "Daryl Chance" <dchance@valuedata.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Network panic, causes FreeBSD reboot.

BTW, I was going to say that next time it rebooted, i would
say what process was running....well, fate has it that it
JUST rebooted after the email was sent.  And the verdict?

idle

yes, thats right....the current process was IDLE hehe.

Oh well.
HTH,
| Daryl Chance   | I have made this letter longer then |
| Valuedata, LLC | usual because I lacked the time to  |
| Memphis, TN    | make it shorter.   -- Blaise Pascal |