Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 2014 10:32:24 +0300
From:      atar <atar.yosef@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   TL-WN722N support on FreeBSD.

Hi there!

According to what's written in the following URLs: http://forums.freebsd.org=
/viewtopic.php?t=3D41581 , https://wiki.freebsd.org/dev/ath_hal(4)/HardwareS=
upport (under the 'Chipsets I won't be working on' section) the  TL-WN722N T=
P-LINK wireless dongle isn't supported on freeBSD since its chipset is based=
 on the AR9271 chipset which isn't supported by FreeBSD.

Now, my question is, since the above mentioned device is supported by Linux v=
ia a special atheros firmware module, and since FreeBSD provides a Linux vir=
tualization, will this device work on a FreeBSD system by its Linux virtuali=
zation capability?

Regards,

Atar.=