Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 2003 00:24:18 -0500
From:      "Adam Maas" <mykroft@explosive.mail.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Alvaro Gil" <alvaro@vrx.net>
Subject:   Re: FTP incoming directory.  Damned Hooligans.

Anonymous FTP right?

The more sophisticates warez kiddies have taken to scanning networks for
anonymous ftp servers, and then loading them up with their warez/pr0n and
giving out trhe IP. Had it happen to a few customers (I work Tech Support
for Major Evil Backbone Provider).

Next time give them logins to the box and always disable anonymous FTP.

--Adam