Date:      Tue, 01 Sep 1998 17:25:35 -0400
From:      Jeff Lee <leejm@erols.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FBSD 2.2.7-R install problem, Buslogic SCSI controller card the cause?

As an update to my previous message, while attempting to install yet
again today, after setting the device bt0 to port 0xfc00, and continuing
with the install, I saw that while probing PCI devices it reported "bt0
not found at 0xfc00".  Could the BIOS need upgrading before FBSD will
recognize it?  Or is there some other problem likely?  IS the device bt0
correct to use? That is on the isa bus in the config file, my card is a
PCI card, does the kernel support a Flashpoint LT 930 on the PCI bus? My
SCSI adapter isat ID 7 amd the other things on the chain are all
terminated properly.
Thanks again for the help.

Jeff