Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 2010 13:29:07 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Maciej Jan Broniarz <gausus@gausus.net>
To:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   fault tolerant web servers on freebsd

Hi All,

I am thinking about building a fault tolerant web servers running FreeBSD. The servers would be serving web sites using jails+apache+php+mysql.
Would anyone be so kind, as to give me some advice about building such a solution? I have read a lot about freebsd cluster, but it was focused on computing clusters, and not fault tolerant one.

If anyone has some experience with the issue, I'll be very grateful.

Best regards,
mjb