Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 1995 11:30:50 +0200
From:      "Julian Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        Mark Hittinger <bugs@ns1.win.net>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Taylor UUCP in large environments

> On the off chance that someone else might be attempting to set up a uucp
> server for thousands of uucp users it might be worth mentioning the problem
> that I ran into.

Well, if you'r doing that & ftp.freebsd.org is supporting it's enormous
ftp load, that's 2 feathers in the cap for FreeBSD.

Perhaps we should have a file somewhere listing impressive `in service'
anecdotes, ready for when people want to score PR (public relations)
points with journalists, & impress bosses, customers etc ?

Julian S