Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 11:44:04 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        sos@FreeBSD.ORG, rhh@ct.picker.com, jerry@freeside.fc.net, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problem capturing video with BT848/Haughpage Win/Tv

> > This is a beautiful full-size snap shot taken with fxtv:
> > ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/abc.ppm
>
> nice move. So now you have everybody downloading this 900KB ppm from
> your poor isdn line :)

Hi,

I will remove abc.ppm in a few more hours. What I can do is take a
few snapshots and move them to the Bt848 web page 8)

My original intention was to leave the picture up for a day and I will wait
for another 4 hours or so then it will be gone .

As for my ISDN sometime in April , I will get ADSL  and hopefully an
MBONE connection which I recently lost due to my ISP --- the last one
is a long story.

	Cheers,
	Amancio