Date:      Wed, 3 Feb 1999 23:37:50 +1300
From:      Joe Abley <jabley@clear.co.nz>
To:        "Daniel J. O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>, David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, jabley@clear.co.nz
Subject:   Re: more modular rc/init/uninit system...

On Wed, Feb 03, 1999 at 08:10:53PM +1030, Daniel J. O'Connor wrote:

> [a bunch of stuff about modernising/changing/whatever /etc/rc*]

I don't want to pour cold water on what are undoubtedly interesting and
informed views on the matter, but it seems to me that this whole issue
is discussed to death every few months or so.

For those who want to make this the last time (ha!) it might be an idea
to trawl the archives for the last four or five discussions on the subject
to avoid unnecessarily covering the same ground.

Just thought I'd mention it :)

Joe