Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 10:32:03 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        "Justin M. Seger" <jseger@scds.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, asami@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ports Freeze Over?

Well, I can't speak for Satoshi but I'd like a little more time
before the freeze is lifted, lest I find something earth-shattering
(not likely) while I'm splitting up the packages and distfiles onto
the various CDs.  Got everything I need now except for the space
available on each CD, so it shouldn't be long now. :)

-steve