Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 19:07:45 +0000
From:      crypt0genic <crypt0genic@ecad.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xircomm ethernet cards....

I have a Xircomm 10/100 pcmcia ethernet card for my laptop and after seraching the mailing lists it is pretty obivious that it is'nt supported. Does and one know of any new developments on this? hacks?

If not can some one recommend a good card for freebsd, it would  have to be 10/100 mbit and work relatively well with windows aswell as freebsd. I could possibly get my Xircomm replaced.

-Emil:

--
Reverse engineering, the most phun and usually the most effective way to tackle a problem or learn something new.
Public PGP key:		http://www.ecad.org/crypt0genic_pgp_key