Date:      Sat, 09 Mar 2002 21:41:19
From:      "Arthur Drake" <arthurdrake@hotmail.com>
To:        tdv94ped@cs.umu.se
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Trouble connecting to a natd machine from within the network

Thanks a lot, adding the address of the internal machine to /etc/resolv.conf
fixed it... but unfortunately it doesn't scale too well.  Almost all of the
machines on the internal network use dhcp to get an ip address, so I guess I
have to either add 250 or so entries to the /etc/hosts file, or change the
behavior of FBSD.  I guess it doesn't like ip addresses that don't reverse
dns properly?  Hmmm...

Anyway, thanks a lot for the help.  Now that I have a workable solution and
a starting point, I can try to find a better solution to the problem.

Thanks,
Art