Date:      Mon, 05 Feb 2001 10:43:53 -0000
From:      "Dead Line" <dead_line@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   what's this error msg mean?

Peace,

   I have a user name (shell) under name *blood*
   once by mistake I did delete the directry blood !
   and not by rmuser blood.
   so we did create blood directry again.(so in this case no .dot
   files).

   after couple days i was checking the /var/log/message
   and i found a FLOOD from this error msg.

sshd[4643]: _secure_path: cannot stat /home/owners/blood/.login_conf:
Permission denied

  I belive its because we did create a user directry wihout the .dot
  files,
  so what i did is, I rmuser blood  and i adduser blood again
  and now all the .dot files is there in blood shell
  but the error msg. still coming in /var/log/message

  what i do? its flooding.

  Thank you for your help.

-Marwan