Date:      Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:54:06 +0200
From:      meka <meka@softhome.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: New kind of ports

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 01:12:57 +1000
Sam Lawrance <boris@brooknet.com.au> wrote:

> In that case you want 'make checksum'. See the 'ports' manpage.
	Maybe I didn't express my self right. How about the (meta) rule
fetch:
	checksum || do-fetch

> I'm not sure what you're after here, perhaps misc/porteasy or
> devel/portcheckout will do what you want.
	I didn't test portcheckout, but make as a program work like "satisfy dependencies first, and then the rule". So, this is why I said ports system works weird.

I hope you got it. I know my english is not so good, but I hope you know what I want to gain.

--
Pinguin? Daemon? Fish? Dragon fly? Grow up. Windows are the future, daemons and animals are for fairy tales.