Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:27:10 -0700
From:      Stevan Arychuk <sa-list@avantgo.com>
To:        dg@root.com
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SMP + fxp0 wierdness

I would be more than willing to do run some hardware tests in our lab
enviroment here, but our main problem is that we can't acurately
reproduce the problem.  The reboots seem to happen maybe 3-4 times a
week from a pool of about 7 machines.  I'm not sure if someone could
write a piece of code that would do it, but it's definately beyond me.

- Stevan

Stevan Arychuk
AvantGo Inc.
stevan@avantgo.com