Date:      Sat, 21 Mar 1998 13:39:54 +0800
From:      Doug Ivey <doug@wink.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD

I am interested in installing FreeBSD on my PC. Currently I have Win95
installed on the first HD. Basically what I am after is to install
FreeBSD on one of the partitions of the second hard drive. I've been
reading through the FAQs and things like that but I didn't find what I
was after. I was just wondering how I go about doing this without
causing problems with my current setup and without creating more
patitions on my primary drive.

My Current Setup if it help is

P150             96Meg Ram
Primary Master Drive - 2.5Gig        (Win95 Installed on first 2gig
patition second 500 meg partition used for data)
Secondary Master Drive 3.5 Gig        (Empty currently)