Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        p0033@dammit.lt
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: INDEX of ports tree for 2.2

It's a ports question, but you can do a 'make index' in /usr/ports and
you will get an updated INDEX file.  The ports index is apparently
updated only every few weeks, and your next fetch will get a new (old)
INDEX file, but you can use your updated INDEX file in the interim, or
you can set up CVSUP to ignore INDEX and update it yourself.

- Mike Harding