Date:      Tue, 23 May 2017 11:24:49 -0500
From:      Jenny Bryant <jenny.bryant@itintelligence.info>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Follow Up To Microsoft SCCM Users List

Hi,

Are you in the market to target Microsoft SCCM Users? We have the Top
Microsoft SCCM Fiori users contact database with complete and update
information.

We will provide you the information according to your criteria and interest
level if you are very much interested to acquire this list which make your
company more strengthen in Sales and marketing.

We can provide contact list from any country/industry/title/Email/Company
Name/ Web Address.

We also have other technology users like: Splunk Enterprise, Amazon
CloudWatch, McAfee, Data dog, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and many more.

Please feel free to get back to me with your target criteria, if your
criteria are different from the above-mentioned applications let me know we
have close to 5000+ technology installations.

Thanks,

Jenny Bryant

Senior Marketing Analytics

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAFhrZvsueRFDphFzVh%2BPhpTCgAAAEAAAAEsgPDf0/7ZPna2E7UzTDg8BAAAAAA==>