Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:54:42 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: libgcc_pic is gone (affects Wine port)

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Due to a serious bug in the port of GCC used in the base system
> (see <http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=21983>) I and
> probably others had to explicitly link against libgcc_pic.
>
> This bug has been fixed (around 4.2-RELEASE), but also libgcc_pic is
> gone now, though I'm not sure whether that is directly related.

Okay, I verified that these two changes were in fact unrelated and my
original patch is not needed any longer for 4.2-RELEASE (nor -STABLE
nor -CURRENT).

Can someone please remove
  ports/emulators/wine/files/patch-ge
for me?

(I am the maintainer of this port, which is currently broken on -STABLE
and -CURRENT due to this patch.)

Thanks,
Gerald