Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:23:51 -0500
From:      "Cambria, Mike" <mcambria@lucent.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Lexmark Z51 Inkjet

Hi,

I just picked up a Lexmark Z51 Inkjet printer for use with Win98 system.  Is
anyone using this printer under FreeBSD (3.4 or later)?  Since I know own a
Z51, I'd like to be able to connect it to my FreeBSD system as well.  Before
trying to connect this printer directly to FreeBSD myself (probably using
apsfilter) I'd be curious how successful others have been.

Thanks,
MikeC

Michael C. Cambria                        Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                        Bell Labs Innovations
   Voice: (978) 287 - 2807                300 Baker Avenue
     Fax: (978) 287 - 2810                Concord, Massachusetts 01742
Internet:  mcambria@lucent.com <mailto:mcambria@lucent.com>