Date:      Fri, 09 Apr 1999 12:32:41 +0530
From:      Samir R Naik <samirrnaik@nilgiri.ltindia.com>
To:        Guidence@Info.Req
Subject:   Regarding porting..

--------------BCDB3083E5D54E22A8E543C3

Hi..,
    Dear & Respected sir,

    I want to know the information regarding porting for ..

    {
                                *    brief info regd. my proj..  *
    S/W :  " C"
    OS   :  "Windows NT"
    M/C :  "Intel Arch.."

                                *  Target for the porting   *

    OS   :  "Windows NT"  .... is same
    M/C :  "DecAlpha"       ***

    }

    Still , I have'nt started the porting..
but I want to know , if u have any idea regarding this porting &..
> Any special care has to be taken for above porting?
> Any suggestions, to avoid difficulties or problems while porting..
> Any specific micro has to be written for avoiding any feature
errors/warnings..
e.t.c..

pls. mail me with ur valuable suggestions .
sorry for inconv.
Thanx

Regards
Samir

--------------BCDB3083E5D54E22A8E543C3

begin:vcard
n:Naik;Samir R
tel;pager:NA
tel;cell:NA
tel;fax:(0444)- 434 7954
tel;home:(022)- 861 4601
tel;work:(044)- 434 2081 Ext : 315
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.ltindia.com  & www.samirrnai.com
org:Larsen & Toubro Info. Tech. L.T.D [chennai];Open Systems
version:2.1
email;internet:samirrnaik@nilgiri.ltindia.com OR samir_naik@hotmail.com OR samirrnaik48@hotmail.com
title:Software Engineer
note:Keep In Touch...
adr;quoted-printable:;;Ress : =0D=0ABldg 10A/9 , Mohan Soc. ,=0D=0ABorivali[W]=0D=0A;Mumbai;Maharastra;400092;India
fn:Samir R  Naik
end:vcard