Date:      Mon, 3 Jan 2000 01:24:55 -0600 (CST)
From:      David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
To:        Kavi Tanna <candirect@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: @home cable modem installation using dhcp on freebsd

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Kavi Tanna wrote:

> 1. DO NOT GIVE ME A WEBSITE FOR HOW TO SETUP DHCP
> 2. ACTUALLY READ EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID

Don't shout at people who might help you because they are nice.  It isn't
likely to help you much.  You'd also do well not to send HTML encoded mail
to mailing lists.  HTML is for webpages, not mail.

> 3. I AM USING @HOME, THIS HAS A SPECIAL DHCP CONFIGURATION

Not in my experience, it hasn't.  You probably want to increase timeout
values, since the @home DHCP servers suck.