Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:10:03 -0500
From:      Pat <beholder@unios.dhs.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Diff to squid startup script

Power went out on one of my machines over the weekend, and I noticed
squid will not come up again if it sees a squid.pid file in the log
directory.  This just ensures that the pid file is gone when the system
comes back up (reliablity fix):

11c11
<               (cd /${PREFIX}/squid/logs; ${PREFIX}/sbin/squid
 >/dev/null 2>&1 &) ; echo -n ' squid'
---