Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:57:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      <cnielsen@pobox.com>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>, <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: if_fxp status?

I've hesitated to be a part of this, but I can't stand
by and watch someone be denigrated that I've both
learned from and that has contributed huge amounts of
code to the project.

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Dennis wrote:

> Why do I get flamed for expressing my concerns
> about a very important driver and PHK, who hasn't
> said one intelligent thing on the list in years,
> regularly makes inflammatory statements with no
> content whatsoever such as the above and on-one
> ever "disciplines" him? reminds me of an old george
> orwell novell....

PHK has contributed many intelligent and insightful
posts in the few years I've been reading the lists. Can
we stop with the personal attacks? It does no one any
good.

--
Christopher Nielsen - Metal-wielding pyro techie
cnielsen@pobox.com