Date:      Mon, 05 Apr 2004 11:29:15 +0200
From:      Nelis Lamprecht <nelis@8ball.co.za>
To:        Noah <admin2@enabled.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: phpmyadmin - users not seeing specific database

--=-PhIvr719/Lbjlflmz6vq

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 10:21, Noah wrote:

> I was assuming with the
> multiuser functionality that users could only view databases for which th=
ey
> have granted access to.  is there something else i need to configure here=
?

Correct but you obviously have to setup each users permissions
correctly. Login as root and verify that your users do not have any
"Global Privileges" set and only privileges for the databases you have
specified. My guess is they all have at least the "Select" privilege.

Cheers,
--=20
Nelis Lamprecht
PGP: http://www.8ball.co.za/pgpkey/nelis.asc
"Unix IS user friendly.. It's just selective about who its friends are."

--=-PhIvr719/Lbjlflmz6vq

--=-PhIvr719/Lbjlflmz6vq--