Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 1995 19:24:04 +0000 ()
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@blueberry.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mail handling programs

How do,

Anyone got any recommendations for software to automatically handle
e-mail, which would include the automatic forwarding of messages to
different accounts based on fields within the e-mail headers, 'vacation'
messages, automatic responses and the like?

>From a user point of view I'm familiar with PP, but have no experience
administrating it. I currently run a fairly vanilla sendmail setup, as
shipped with 2.0.5.

After a browse through the ports collection it looks like MH might be
the thing to use. Anyone got any war stories or praise for this app?

--+=[ Blueberry Hill                   Blueberry Design                   ]=+--
--+=[ http://www.blueberry.co.uk/      1/9 Chelsea Harbour Design Centre, ]=+--
--+=[ WebMaster@blueberry.co.uk        London, England, SW10 0XE          ]=+--